Our client is currently looking to recruit an account manager to work as a Parts and Service Proposal Engineer at their busy offices based in West Bromwich.
Job Function: Prepare quotations and follow up enquiries for all Company products in the municipal division.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Office based account management with customers and company Key Account Managers, maintain a working relationship, may require the occasional site visit, inspection and surveys.
2. Interpret potential customer’s requirements and select relevant spare/replacement parts for the full range of company Products.
3. Utilise internal systems including contract records/machine parts lists and liaise with internal departments and external suppliers to establish the parts required and associated costs.
4. Produce a quotation/proposal for the parts required and submit to customer/KAM.
5. Follow up quotation with customer/KAM and provide any additional assistance necessary to secure order.
6. Review customer terms and conditions of sale / contract, enter into dialogue to negotiate best terms for company.
7. Acknowledge receipt of orders and enter into internal computer system for processing/handover procedure to Project Engineer
8. Prepare received order for handover to Projects Engineer
9. Liaise closely with Projects Engineer to facilitate smooth completion of contract and margin prediction realisation.
10. Liaise with customer contacts/KAM’s following contract including undertaking review of plant condition reports when needed to fully support customer full life cycle of installed plant.
11. Other duties may be assigned as required.
Working hours will be Monday to Friday days.